Latest posts by TheStartupMojo (see all)
- Do We Really Need Cryptocurrency? – A Modern Exploration of Money - June 27, 2018
- Should I Hire an Independent Freelancer or an Employee? - June 7, 2018
- Should Your Company Become a Blockchain Business - June 5, 2018
With the success of Amazon Prime and its exceeding expectation results, Amazon management seems to be all set to again reward consumers to ensure they just don’t leave the platform for the predatory pricing discounts which its competitors are heavily banking upon. They are going to launch Prime Day in India from this year starting July 11. This is also claimed to be placed just after the GST sale bonanza to capture most out of it.
What is Prime Day?
its annual event organised on one Friday as sales bonanza for Amazon consumers worldwide. This will be held for a third year running on July 10-11. Prime Day, is also reserved for users who have signed up to the retailer’s Prime subscription service . The event started in 2015 and since then had become a regular feature in the online retail behemoth’s calendar. This year, Prime shoppers can get their hands on thousands of deals spread over 30 hours (instead of the usual 24 earlier).
Amazon offers big discounts on products from tech, Consumer Electronics and Technology Gadgets, books, outdoor equipment etc. One can also subscribe to the in App notifications to keep them apprised of the start time of this great bonanza.
Some of the key features are:
- 30 new launches from brands like Honor Mobile Phones, IFB, LG, Sharp, etc
- Exclusive deals on the newly launched Amazon Fire TV stick and Kindle.
- 20% Cashback on Amazon Pay – Preconditioned: members who are going to top up their balance beginning 29th June . The limit is only upto INR 200.
The Ecommerce in India is experiencing a heavy user acquisition drive from all the three prominent players in India viz Flipkart, Alibaba and Amazon and hence its all the more for Amazon to continue its winning feature (Consumer Experience) to outgrow its competition.